Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona Council Delegates
At Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona we believe everyone one has a unique voice and that that voice should be heard. Accordingly, throughout all our work we strive to honor the voice of membership. Council delegates help us make this possibly by ensuring that our Board and management team hear the voice of our members.
Council Delegate Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Must be a registered member 14 years or older;
- Will vote in the elections of members of the Board of Directors and GSUSA National Council Delegates;
- Will have the opportunity to serve on task groups exploring special topics and projects;
- Will identify and make known major issues affecting girls and adult volunteers;
- Attend and participate in our council’s Annual Meeting