Resources for Parents
As a parent, you may never be sure what your daughter will grow up to be – a scientist, a teacher, a business leader, etc. – but you certainly play an enormous role in who your daughters becomes. Regardless of her age, you want her to grow up to be a self-confident, strong, and compassionate person who respects herself and others, makes good decisions, is open to new challenges, and uses her skills and talents to make her world a better place. You want her to build strong friendships, be a leader, and put her values into practice in her everyday life. Girls Scouts provides the programming and environment to help lead your daughter down this path.
Below are links to helpful resources and answers to parents' most commonly asked questions about Girls Scouts.
- Who we are - Learn about the history of Girl Scouts and get information on our local chapter, its governance and staff.
- What we do - Find out about the many programs, camps, activities and opportunities available to your daughter through Girl Scouts.
- Our Research - Girls Scouts conducts and makes available a number of research studies relevant to young women and the issues facing them in our society.
- Articles for Parents - Raising daughters in our complex and ever-changing world can be challenging. Girl Scouts provides useful articles and resources to help.
- Girl Scouts FAQs - Whether you're new to scouting or not, you likely have questions. This is a resource to help answer those questions completely.
Parent Permission Forms
- Parent Permission for Sensitive Issues English | Spanish
- Parent Permission for Troop Activities (Multiple Use) English | Spanish
- Parent Permission for Off-Site Activity English | Spanish
- Parent Permission for Trip or Off-Site Activity English | Spanish
- Pick-Up Authorization English | Spanish
- Meet My Daughter (Inclusion) English | Spanish
To see all forms, please visit our Forms page.
Click Here for online Registration!
Looking for a troop? Click here!