Your donation makes a difference
By giving to the Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona, you are directly impacting the lives of local girls, helping them to achieve their dreams and to become the leaders of tomorrow. Your generosity is crucial to our ability to provide the educational and social experiences that are so vital to our scouts and their development. Please consider making an investment today in the future of the our wonderful girls. Your contribution is tax deductible in accordance with the laws of Arizona.
You may donate online or by mail. To donate by mail, please include your name, address, phone number and email address along with how you would prefer your donation to be used (e.g., Support a Girl fund). Also, please let us know if we may acknowledge you in our Annual Report or if you wish to remain anonymous.
Please mail all donations to:Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona
4300 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85711
There are many ways you can help:
- Be a part of the Capital Campaign.
- Make a monthly investment in a girl.
- Support a girl with a membership and a girl's guide to scouting - $35
- Purchase a uniform to make a girl's experience complete - $55
- Send a girl to day camp - $225
- Send a girl to resident camp - $342
- Support a community troop - $2,500
- Join the Juliette Gordon Low Society and support Girl Scouts through planned giving.
- View our wishlisthero.org page for ideas on in-kind donations
- Select us as your charity at smile.amazon.com and a portion of your purchases will come to us
- Participate in or sponsor our special events